HCHS Financials for 2014
HCHS completed review of the finances for 2014 and delivered an Income Statement to the CDD at their board meeting on Monday, March 23, 2015.
Following is a condensed version of the Income Statement that was given to the CDD. If anyone would like the detailed version, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Repair chimneys and plaster inside damaged from water intrusion.
- Repair/paint the two sets of dormers.
- Replace wood across the back of the house with HardiePlank and paint.
- Replaced back door into the kitchen at back of the house with salvaged door.
- Repair/paint the porte-cochere area, including the columns.
- Repair/paint the wall outside by the bar, including the arched windows.
- Repair shutters across the back of the house that split at the tops.
We were fortunate to receive a 50/50 grant from the State to make repairs to the chimneys and plaster. Water intrusion through the chimney caps that had rusted through and water entering between the chimney bricks caused the damage. The mortar between the bricks had eroded due to age and exposure to the elements. The contractor was able to point and tuck the chimneys and repair the plaster upstairs and downstairs and when the project was complete the plaster/paint matched perfectly and the chimneys looked like new!
Note: For more details about the grant (work to repair the chimneys and plaster) and other restoration projects, please refer to the article titled “News Update 2014”under the News Section.