The Historic Carter House Society Inc. (HCHS) is selling tickets to the Belk Private Charity Shopping Event on Sat., Aug. 24 and you can Shop All Day, begin at 7:00 AM and ending at the close of business. Belk holds these Charity Sales to show their support of local nonprofit organizations in communities near their stores. The $5.00 you pay for the ticket purchased from HCHS will be a donation to the Carter House and you receive $5.00 off your first purchase at the Belk Charity Sale – it’s a WIN – WIN for all parties.
You will be able to reserve merchandise beginning Tue., Aug. 6 if you are not available to attend on Sat., Aug. 24. They will reserve your merchandise and you will receive the same discounts and by presenting your ticket you will receive the $5.00 off your first purchase. You can return to the store at your convenience after the Private Sale Event to pick up your merchandise.
Here are some of the highlights of the Belk Private Charity Sale:
- Special Preview Event on Fri., Aug. 23 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (close of store) for Belk Elite & Premier Rewards Credit Cardholders with your ticket
- Tickets cost $5.00 and those purchased from HCHS are a donation to the Carter House
- On your first purchase at the Charity Sale you receive $5.00 off that purchase
- Private Sale on Sat., Aug. 24 shoppers with a Belk Elite & Premier Rewards Credit Cardholders earn triple rewards on beauty & Wacoal purchases and earn double rewards in all other departments (some exclusions & are shown on back of ticket)
- Private Sale on Sat., Aug. 24 the first 100 Shoppers receive a Belk Gift Card
- Tickets valid at any Belk Store nationwide but are not valid to shop on-line – belk.com
- Some designer brands rarely on sale will be 25% off (some exclusions apply)
- Each person purchasing a ticket will receive a Belk brochure with details regarding Sale Discounts and any exclusions
HCHS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is in charge of managing and operating the Carter House properties. Revenue for HCHS comes from donations, fundraisers, memberships, and fees collected from use of the house and these funds are used toward maintenance and restoration work on the house. The organization has no paid employees, everyone is a volunteer.
Please purchase a ticket to help HCHS with this fundraiser. Don’t forget to ask your friends, relatives, and those who like to shop to purchase a ticket from us! To purchase your ticket, please call the HCHS at 225-747-0660.
Historic Carter House Society Inc.